This series teaches learners to create dynamic Web sites. Learners will be able to apply their knowledge to the creation of dynamic Web applications such as content management, user registration, and e-commerce.
This course is for anyone who would like to create dynamic Web sites using PHP and MySQL.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.