CCDA; Cisco Certified Design Associate
The CCDA certification indicates a foundation or apprentice knowledge of network design for Cisco networks. CCDA certified professionals can design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access for businesses and organizations.
Before you start this course You are required to have the CCNA or equivalent knowledge, for details on the CCNA please follow this link <CCNA>
Our latest online course includes;
Exam Pass Guarantee – we guarantee that after completing our course you will pass the exam, if you don’t we
will pay for your exam fee!
Start For £1 – you can get started today and try the course with no obligation, for only £1!
If you are looking to start you IT career please see our choice of career packages that include our Job Guarantee
Job Guarantee – If you are looking to certify to get on the right track for employment you will find our Career Packages ideal. They include all our normal guarantees and our Job Guarantee, which means that if you don’t find work after completing your certifications we will refund your training fees.
Our courseware covers the following;
Our online study package for the CCDA includes;
- Flexible online course that can be studied any time, anywhere.
- Flash-based instructional demonstrations applying course concepts to help students understand networking topics
- 24/7 Online mentor support with Cisco qualified trainers – ask unlimited questions day or night
- Real time exam preparation guides – practice tests to make sure you pass your exams
- Exercises that allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank. All helping to speed up the learning process
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Instructional audio with graphics highlighting key points.
The value of CCDA certification to IT professionals:
- Validates the baseline skills needed to enter the IT industry as a network engineer.
- Helps accelerate support technician careers by providing a structured framework for learning skills.
- Distinguishes job candidates from their peers.
- Enhances job satisfaction through increased technical competency.
- Provides a knowledge foundation for additional Cisco certifications.
Examples of job roles;
- Telecoms engineer
- Network engineer
- ISP Support
- Network Support
The CCDA is also available to study in the classroom, please get in contact for more details.
How much can I expect to earn with the CCDA?
The average salary for someone that holds the CCDA is £45,692pa (details from www.itjobswatch.co.uk).
What about the exams?
Our course will prepare you for the following exam;
Cisco exams are £84+VAT and can be taken at your local test centre, to find one that is close and to register to take your exam go to www.prometric.com.
How can I get started?
Either complete your details on the form below or call us now on 08450 504 505.