This series introduces the learner to the fundamentals of Java programming. It starts with the basics, such as how to compile and run a Java program; discusses Java language keywords; and concludes with advanced features such as multithreaded programming, generics, and applets.
This series is for programmers who plan to work in Java, as well as anyone interested in learning more about Java programming.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.