This series provides an overview of using Microsoft FrontPage 2000 to create Web sites and pages. It discusses navigation, page and site creation, and publishing to the Web. It also examines working with images, formatting text, using tables and lists, and creating hypertext links to other pages and sites. Additional topics include creating image maps, adding backgrounds, colors, and lines, creating hover buttons, hit counters, and text marquees, and building forms in Web pages.
This series is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Microsoft FrontPage 2000.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A file containing the text of the exercises
- Simulations that allow users to practice course skills, even if they don't have access to the application
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.