Public speaking is a frightening task to many people, but it's also a crucial tool in career success. This series offers tips to help you prepare and deliver more powerful presentations.
This series is for anyone who would like to learn how to give effective presentations or how to improve his or her presentation skills.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Streaming video scenarios illustrate real world issues and solutions discussed in the course.
- audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.