The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 will have a long lasting impact on the governance and financial accountability of publicly held companies. This series will provide the learner with an overview of the Act. Learners will master guidelines for making company policies, procedures, systems, and controls Sarbanes-Oxley compliant. Learners will also examine management certification responsibilities and noncompliance penalties under the Act.
Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
This series is for corporate finance and governance managers or for anyone who wants to learn more about the changes in rules and requirements that have resulted from the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.