CSS 11000 Series Operation & Configuration
- Days: 5
- Course Code: CISSOC
- Booking: Please ring 08450 504 505
//include "http://www.microsoft-certification.co.uk/get.php?csid=22997" ?>
CSSOC is a five day course designed to provide customers with essential knowledge required for deploying content switching networks and layer 4-7 switching applications. This five day operation and configuration class provides customers with intensive hands-on training using Cisco 11500 Series Content Services Switch and the Content Switching Module for Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switch.
This course is intended for a technical audience involved in the installation, configuration and maintenance of content switching products. Customized training is available to emphasise the specific requirements of the customer's network and business demands.
Delegates are required to hold a valid CCDA, CCNP, or have in-depth understanding of TCP/IP, as well as a basic understanding of IP routing, DNS, and HTTP.
Delegates will learn how to
- Describe content switching and the challenges in optimising web response time and availability.
- Describe the Cisco CSS 11500 and CSM product architecture.
- Configure a content switch for layer3 and layer 4 server load balancing.
- Configure a content switch layer5 content switching operation and client persistence.
- Describe the booting sequence of the content switches, including how to upgrade the content switches to newer images.
- Configure a content domain that provides global load balancing of content between peering switches.
- Describe and configure content smart caching for proxy, transparent and reverse proxy cache networks.
- Manage the content switch by configuring the SNMP agent that responds to SNMP set, and get requests and sends trap messages and define RMON events and alarms.
- Increase the security of content switches by configuring and using SSH, TACACS+, Access Control Lists, and monitoring DoS detections.
- How Web Switching Works
- Content Switching Portfolio
- Content Switching Portfolio
CLI and Initial Configuration
- CLI , Connections and modes of ops
- Interfaces and Circuits
- Static Routes and FTP Records
- Service Configuration Requirements
- Load Types and Parameters
Owners and Content Rules
- Owners and content rules
- Sorry and Redirect Services
- Source Groups
- Load Balancing Methods
- ARPT Cookie
- HTTP Header
- Box-to-Box Redundancy
- VIP & IP Interface Redundancy
- Critical Physical Interface
- VRID Peering
Adaptive Session Redundancy
- Problem Resolution
- ASR Configuration and Display commands
- SSL Associations
- SSL Keys & Certificates
- SSL Proxy and CLI
Backend SSL and URL Rewrite
- SSL Flow
- Backend Service
- Content Rule
- URL Rewrite
Security & Management
- CSS operating as a Radius Client
- Console Modem Support
Domain Name Services and Global Server Load Balancing
- DNS Resolutions
- GSS Operations and Fault Tolerance
CLI - Basic Functions and Configuration
- Images Releases and Terminology
- Health Monitoring
- Virtual Servers and L7 policies
CSM Network Design
- Interaction with MSFC
- One arm designs
- ARP Table Debugging Commands