Implementing Cisco Multicast version 1.0
- Days: 4
- Course Code: CIMCAST
- Booking: Please ring 08450 504 505
//include "http://www.microsoft-certification.co.uk/get.php?csid=23038" ?>
UCSA covers all of the topics necessary for administering a Cisco Unity or Cisco Personal Assistant system in either a stand-alone voice mail unified messaging, or unified communications environment. UCSA provides best practice information for system setup, subscriber administration and system customization. Students completing the course will have a good understanding of the standard features of a Cisco Unity or Cisco Personal Assistant system and how to use them effectively.
This course is primarily designed for people responsible for the day-to-day administration of Cisco Unity and Personal Assistant messaging systems. The course is also appropriate for Account managers and Channel Partner sales people to develop an understanding of the features and benefits of the product. The course serves as a prerequisite to the Cisco Unified Communications System Engineer course.
The student should possess work experience and configuration skills for Cisco routers and LAN switches. These skills are best demonstrated through Cisco career certifications Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA). Previous exposure to internal routing protocols and LAN/WAN technologies allows the student to fully benefit from the topics discussed in various parts of the curriculum.
Delegates will learn how to
- Given a diagram of one of Cisco's unified communications architectures, label the functional areas correctly
- Given the requirement for a unified communications system of a stated capacity, describe the minimum hardware requirements necessary for that particular unified communications component system.
- Given the requirement for a unified communications system of a stated capacity, describe the software configuration necessary to build that particular unified communications component system.
- Given a list of features that define integration, list the minimal set of features of integration between a telephone switch and a Cisco Unity voice mail.
- Given a list of features available in Cisco Unity, correctly identify the standard features of a Cisco Unity system.
- Given a list of features available in Personal Assistant, correctly identify the standard features of a Personal Assistant system
- Using your System
- General Setup
- Customizing your System
- Maintaining your System