Cisco Secure Virtual Private Networks
- Days: 4
- Course Code: CICSVPN
- Booking: Please ring 08450 504 505
//include "http://www.microsoft-certification.co.uk/get.php?csid=6525" ?>
This task-oriented course teaches the knowledge and skills needed to describe, configure, verify, and manage the Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator, Cisco VPN Software Client, and Cisco VPN 3002 Hardware Client feature set.
Students who attend this advanced course must have experience in configuring Cisco IOS software and have met the following prerequisites:
• Certification as a CCNA or the equivalent knowledge (optional)
• Basic knowledge of the Windows operating system
• Familiarity with the networking and security terms and concepts (the concepts are learned in prerequisite training or by reading industry publications)
Course CSIDS, Cisco Secure Intrusion Detection System.
Delegates will learn how to
- Explain the IPSec and IKE component technologies that are implemented in Cisco Secure VPN products
- Install and configure the Cisco IPSec VPN Software client
- Configure Cisco VPN 3000 for remote access using pre-shared keys and digital certificates
- Configure Cisco VPN 3000 firewall feature
- Describe the features, functions, and benefits of Cisco VPN products
- Configure Cisco VPN 3002 for remote access using preshared keys and for software auto-update
- Configure Cisco VPN 3002 for interactive unit and individual user authentication.
- Configure Cisco VPN 3002 for backup server and load balancing
- Configure Cisco VPN 3000 for IPSec over TCP or IPSec over UDP.
- Configure Cisco VPN 3000 for LAN-to-LAN with pre-shared keys.
- Configure Cisco VPN 3000 for LAN-to-LAN with digital certificates
• Network Security and the Cisco Virtual Private Network
• Overview of VPN and IPSec Technologies
• Cisco Virtual Private Network 3000 Concentrator Series Hardware Overview
• Configure Cisco VPN 3000 for Remote Access Using Pre-Shared Keys
• Configure Cisco VPN 3000 for Remote Access Using Digital Certificates
• Configure Cisco VPN Firewall Feature for IPSec Software Client
• Monitor and Administer Cisco Virtual Private Network 3000 Remote Access Networks
• Configure Cisco Virtual Private Network 3002 for Remote Access Using Pre-Shared Keys
• Configuring Cisco 3002 Hardware Client for user and unit authentication
• Configuring Cisco 3002 Hardware Client for backup server, load balancing and reverse route injection
• Configuring Cisco 3002 Hardware Client for software auto-update
• Configuring Cisco 3002 Hardware Client for IPSec over TCP and UDP
• Cisco VPN 3000 LAN-to-LAN with Pre-Shared Keys
• Configure Cisco Virtual Private Network 3000 Site-to-Site Using Digital Certificates