Cisco IP Telephony - Part 2 (CIPT2)
- Days: 3
- Course Code: CICIPT2
- Booking: Please ring 08450 504 505
//include "http://www.microsoft-certification.co.uk/get.php?csid=22584" ?>
The Cisco IP Telephony Part II course focuses on Cisco CallManager advanced features and options. These features include point-to-point video calls for appropriate video enabled endpoints as well as video conferencing, Cisco CallManager Attendant Console, IP Softphone and extension Mobility, security features for hardening of applications and hardware for VoIP, and command-line tools and monitoring devices that Cisco provides for troubleshooting voice and data networks.
This course is aimed at individuals who are responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining a Cisco IP Telephony solution or who are responsible for the administration of a Cisco IP telephony solution.
Delegates will learn how to
- Configure Cisco IP Telephony authentication and encryption; implement procedures to harden the Cisco CallManager operating system and phones, and to reduce toll fraud; and describe fundamental cryptographic components, threats, and attacks as they relate to a voice network.
- Make IP video telephony calls with VT Advantage and describe the basic components and characteristics of video calls and Cisco CallManager configuration parameters that enable video.
- Generate call detail records and monitor and manage the Cisco CallManager system, calls, and IP telephony devices using Cisco CallManager
Securing IP Telephony
- Securing the Windows Operating System
- Securing Cisco CallManager Administration
- Preventing Toll Fraud
- Hardening the IP Phone
- Understanding Cryptographic Fundamentals
- Understanding PKI
- Understanding Cisco IP Telephony Authentication and Encryption Fundamentals
- Configuring Cisco IP Telephony Authentication and Encryption
Enabling IP Video Telephony Course
- Introducing IP Video Telephony
- Configuring Cisco VT Advantage
Monitoring and Managing IP Telephony
- Introducing Database Tools and Cisco CallManager Serviceability
- Monitoring Performance
- Configuring Alarms and Traces