Cisco IP Telephony Fast Track Programme
- Days: 5
- Course Code: CICIPT12
- Booking: Please ring 08450 504 505
//include "http://www.microsoft-certification.co.uk/get.php?csid=4059" ?>
Global Knowledge has combined in a 5-days comprehensive course the major components of CIPT1 and CIPT2 courses to take you from the basics of rolling out an IP Telephony Solution to optimising your network for the specific demands of IP Telephony.
You will learn the installation, configuration, operations, and troubleshooting of Cisco IP phones and gateways and explore how to configure Cisco CallManager on a Windows 2000 platform. Discover how to implement IP Telephony technology using the latest version of Cisco CallManager 4.0. Develop the needed skills to implement an IP-based telephone system in a small office or in a large-scale enterprise environment.
This course is intended for network professionals who are installing, configuring, and managing Cisco IP Telephony solutions. Additionally, Cisco support personnel, channel partners, and customers benefit greatly from this course.
- Describe and identify all Components of a Cisco IP Telephony Network
- Configure the IP network
- Install and upgrade a CallManager system
- Build an IP Telephony Campus Solution
- Build a Multisite WAN IP Telephony Solution with a Distributed and a Centralised Call Processing Network
- Configure the CallManager 4.0 to support IP Phone
- Digital and Analog MGCP Gateways
- H.323 Gateways and Gatekeeper
- Inter Cluster Trunks
- Hardware-based Conferencing and Transcoding
- Configure Cisco IP Communicator
- Configure Cisco Catalyst switches
- Configure a dial plan with fail over capabilities
- Configure Class of Services with the "Calling Search Spaces" and "Partitions"
- Configure Music on Hold
- Configure and customize features for users
- Softkey templates
- XML services
- Extension mobility
- Call-Pickup, Call-Park, Conference...
- IP Phone language localisation
- Configure the Cisco Call Attendant Console:
- Configure and customize privileges for administrators:
- Multilevel Administration Access
- Configure and install BAT
- Manage and Monitor the Microsoft Windows
- 2000 server and the Cisco CallManager :
- Windows 200 tools and accounts
- Command line tools, RTMT and serviceability
- Dialed number analysis