Foundation Express for Field Engineers
- Days: 5
- Course Code: CICFXFE
- Booking: Please ring 08450 504 505
//include "http://www.microsoft-certification.co.uk/get.php?csid=23124" ?>
The Foundation Express for Field Engineers CFXFE course is a new certification course for Cisco resellers. It covers a broad range of topics, ranging from switches and routers to security and then on to wireless. The SE course is focused on what equipment and technology is available, and how to use it to meet customer needs. The corresponding FE course contains comparable coverage of products and concepts, but is focused more on implementation and configuration – deployment of a Cisco solution. Any concepts are included only where they impact design and deployment.
Delegates are required to meet the following prerequisites:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Lifecycle Services Intro Course (prereq / co-req)
- Recommended: CCDA
- Familiarity with Cisco-defined solutions
- Be able to demonstrate Cisco-defined solutions
- Troubleshooting skills
- Diagnostics skills
Delegates will learn how to
- Be prepared to pass the Certification Test.
- Describe detailed technical features, functions, and benefits of the Cisco access routing and Catalyst switching product families.
- Describe detailed technical features, functions, and benefits of the Cisco security product family.
- Describe detailed technical features, functions, and benefits of the Cisco wireless product families.
- Describe the technical features, functions, and benefits of the CiscoWorks portfolio.
- Propose integrated solutions to meet customer needs.
- Course Instruction Details
- Detailed Course Outline
- Appendix A: Common Content
- Appendix B: Classroom Demonstrations
- Appendix C: Demo Lab Part Numbers