Advanced Security for Field Engineers
- Days: 5
- Course Code: CIASFE
- Booking: Please ring 08450 504 505
//include "http://www.microsoft-certification.co.uk/get.php?csid=23293" ?>
This 5-days ILT course covers claims and evidence identified for the new Advanced Security FE Specialization. The Advanced Security Field Engineer training is part of the Cisco FE programme. Emerging network security threats, such as viruses, worms and spy ware, continue to plague customers and drain organisations of money, productivity and opportunity. Cisco's Self Defending Network solutions can dramatically improve the ability of network to automatically identify, prevent and adapt to security threats.
Global Channels Systems Engineers
Delegates will learn how to
- Introduce Cisco NAC components and posture validation process flow.
- Explain the procedures required to configure and administer Cisco Secure ACS for Cisco NAC.
- Explain the commands required to configure and administer a Cisco router for use as a Cisco NAC Network Access Device.
- Explain the processes required to configure and administer Cisco NAC agents.
- Use CANAC Manager to monitor operational information for CCA deployment.
- Use Administration Module of the CANAC Manager to configure internal administration settings.
- Describe the MARS solution.
- Cover the basic physical installation process.
- Add Reporting devices into MARS appliance.
- Configure security devices.
- Configure appliance to perform Incident Investigation and attack mitigation.
- Explain how to create, view and save a long-duration query and reports on the MARS appliance.
- Configure the MARS appliance to send an alert.
- Describe and configure rules that detect interesting patterns of network activity and anomalous network behaviour.
- Use management features in the MARS appliance to assign event, addressing, service, and user information
- Configure hardware maintenance chores on MARS appliance.
- Implementing Cisco NAC
- Implementing CANAC
- MARS Introduction and Installation