This series describes specific time-management strategies that learners can apply to make their work time more efficient and productive.
This series is for anyone who is evaluating their efficiency and productivity and who is considering implementing a time-management plan.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.