Microsoft's Active Directory is the foundation of an enterprise-level Windows network, and Windows Server 2003 includes a number of improvements and enhancements to its directory services that will make a network administrator's job easier. This series will teach learners the basics of how directory services work and the role they play in the network, and specifically how the directory services concept is implemented in Microsoft's Active Directory. The goal of this series is to prepare the learner for the MCSE 70-294 exam.
This series is for anyone preparing for the MCSE Exam 70-294, or for anyone who wants to learn about Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A file containing the text of the exercises
- Simulations that allow users to practice course skills, even if they don't have access to the application
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.