CompTIA's Server+ certification offers industry recognition of server administration, troubleshooting, and management. This series equips you with all you need to know in order to pass the 2005 edition of the Server+ test (SK0-002). Learners will be presented with an up-to-date look at current server networking strategies from both the installation and servicing perspectives.
CompTIA Server+ certification exam SK0-002
This course is for anyone working, or preparing to work, with server networking technology and hardware, or for administrators and technicians preparing to take the CompTIA certification exam SK0-002.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.