Stress is among the most common and harmful issues facing people in the working world. The information, practices, and exercises in this series will help you understand, control, and reduce stress.
This course is for anyone interested in learning more about stress in the workplace and how to help manage stress levels.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Streaming video scenarios illustrate real world issues and solutions discussed in the course.
- audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.