This series is designed to help users who have experience with relational databases, SQL, and networking prepare for the Oracle 9i 1Z0-031 exam. Users will be introduced to the major components of an Oracle server and the database structure, and will learn how to create and manage such components as databases, instances, tablespaces, tables, datafiles, storage units, undo data, tables, indexes, data integrity, users, profiles, privileges, and roles.
Oracle 9i Database Fundamentals 1Z0-031
This series is for anyone preparing for the Oracle 1Z0-031: Oracle9i DBA Fundamentals I exam, or anyone who wants an introduction to Oracle database fundamentals.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A file containing the text of the exercises
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.