Change is an undeniable aspect of today's business world. The leaders of an organization are called upon to guide their teams through the change process and to provide a critical bridge between the old way of doing things and new work practices. This series shows managers the three major elements of leadership in times of significant change -- the need to refocus yourself, to lead the team, and to work effectively with individual team members.
This series is for anyone who wants to successfully lead a workgroup through periods of change.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Streaming video scenarios illustrate real world issues and solutions discussed in the course.
- audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.