This series introduces learners to the Microsoft .NET programming environment and teaches how to develop productive, useful applications with the new Visual Basic 2005 programming language, leveraging your existing knowledge of Visual Basic and applying that knowledge to the .NET environment.
This series is for anyone who would like to develop applications with the Visual Basic 2005 programming language.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.