This series prepares you to take the CIW v5 Foundations (1D0-510) examination, in conjunction with hands-on practice and other self-study.
Certified Internet Webmaster v5 Foundations Certification 1D0-510
This series is for Internet professionals seeking the skills and knowlege needed for certification as a CIW Associate. This certification is a prerequisite for all levels of specialization in the CIW program.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.