The Web Publishing and Design with HTML 4.01 and XHTML series teaches you how to make Web sites using HTML 4.01, XHTML, and cascading style sheets. It also provides tips and guidelines to help you design and create effective Web sites, as well as organize their content.
This series is for anyone who wants to learn to create effective Web sites using HTML 4.01, XHTML, and cascading style sheets.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.