Dreamweaver is a popular and powerful tool to build rich, professional Web sites and Web applications. These courses introduce the new features found in Dreamweaver 8.
This course is for anyone who wants to learn about the new features found in Dreamweaver 8. The course assumes that you have some familiarity with earlier versions of Dreamweaver.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.