This series provides both theoretical and practical information about the topics covered on the Red Hat Certified Technician exam. Learners will learn how to install and configure Linux Red Hat, as well as how to perform routine administrative and maintenance tasks.
Linux Red Hat Technician RHCT RH202
This series is for anyone interested in Linux system administration or for administrators or technicians preparing for the Red Hat Certified Technician exam (Exam RH202).
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.