This series complements the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) in preparing a learner for the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam. This series will provide the learner with an understanding of the exam and how the Project Management Institute (PMI) views the topical areas associated with the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closeout of projects.
Project Management Professional Certification 2005
This series is for anyone preparing to take the PMP 2005 certification examination.
- audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive lesson introductions
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.