This series provides both theoretical and practical information about the topics covered on the CompTIA Network+ 2005 exam. Learners will learn the layers of the OSI model, features and functions of network components and the skills needed to install, configure, and troubleshoot basic networking hardware peripherals and protocols.
CompTIA Network+ 2005 (N10-003)
This series is for anyone preparing for the CompTIA Network+ 2005 (N10-003) exam, or anyone who wants to learn networking principles and practices.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive lesson introductions
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.