This series provides insight for motivating team members in the workplace. Learners will understand principles for leading and coaching employees and will discover methods of motivating a team through rewarding top performers, correcting weaker performers, and building trust. Learners also will become familiar with established psychological theories that support these motivational strategies.
This series is for anyone interested in coaching and motivating employees, as well as for new managers and those seeking to improve the performance of their teams.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive lesson introductions
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course