This series will teach the learner the basics of the instructional design process. Learners will discover how to identify the need for instruction and analyze the content to be taught. Best practices for designing, planning, implementing, and evaluating instruction will help prepare the learner to create instructional programs.
This series is for new trainers and teachers, or anyone who wants to learn the basics of the instructional design process.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.