Flash MX 2004 teaches learners how to create animated web graphics and movies from scratch. Learners will be able to apply their knowledge to the creation of both dynamic and interactive Web graphics and applications.
This series is for anyone who would like to create web animations using Flash MX 2004.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- Instructional audio allows learners to hear instructional audio tracks for each course page.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.