This series presents strategies for handling interpersonal tension in the workplace. In each course, learners will gain insight into analyzing situations, determining the best courses of action, and resolving problems. Scenarios and examples include working with difficult people in any organizational situation - supervisors, peers, and subordinates.
This series is for anyone who is interested in establishing better working relationships with difficult peers, supervisors, or subordinates.
- Instructional audio allows learners to hear instructional audio tracks for each course page.
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.