This series provides a practical approach to learning how to use DB2 Universal Database and helps prepare learners for the DB2 Certification Exam (Exam 700). Learners will explore how to use various applications to access DB2 data and how to use tools to administer the database.
DB2 Certification Exam 700
This series is for anyone interested in learning more about DB2 Universal Database.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.