The Fundamentals of Business Management series provides learners with basic theories, skills, and tools they can use to improve their performance as managers.
This series is for anyone currently working in management or for anyone who wants to develop the skill set needed to be an effective manager.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive lesson introductions
- Flash scenarios use real world situations to illustrate course concepts.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.