The Business Ethics series provides a common sense, practical approach to doing good work, emphasizing the need for people to prepare in advance for ethical dilemmas. The series takes an honest, realistic view of how managers can help improve ethical behavior in the rushed, output-driven business environment.
This series is for anyone who needs to apply ethical principles in business situations.
- Instructional audio allows learners to hear instructional audio tracks for each course page.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.