This series provides practical information about the topics covered on the BCS Certificate for IT Users (Level 2) - Unit E exam. Learners will understand legal, health, and safety issues involved in using IT. They will also learn how to work with files, folders, data, and applications.
BCS Certificate for IT Users (Level 2) - Unit E (Applicable only in the United Kingdom.)
This series is for anyone preparing for the BCS Certificate for IT Users (Level 2) - Unit E examination, or anyone who wants to learn more about using IT effectively.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive lesson introductions
- Decision Point activities allow learners to work toward an outcome in an interactive environment.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Bookmarking tracks a learner's progress in a course.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A glossary
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- audio accompanies each lesson page throughout the course